The most eagerly awaited Bollywood magnum opus, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, is slated for release on January 25. Kangana Ranaut is essaying Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai’s role in the movie and Krish is the director.
However, since Krish is currently busy with NTR biopic, Kangana, who is determined to not miss the release date this time around, has taken charge of Manikarnika’s direction responsibilities. The decision was made in an amicable manner and Kangana is aided by the film’s writers Vijayendra Prasad and Prasoon Joshi.
Manikarnika is produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti. Shankar, Ehsaan and Loy are scoring music for the movie.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake