Sandalwood superstar Shivarajkumar, who was earlier seen in RGV’s Killing Veerappan and a cameo in Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni, is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood. As per the latest updates, the star hero’s next film will be a bilingual and is will be made in Kannada and Telugu.
This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by a debutant Telugu filmmaker named Shiva Dhulipudi. The film will showcase Shivarajkumar in a never before seen avatar. Srikanth Dhulipudi and Srinivas Reddy will be jointly producing the film. The regular shoot will kick-start in September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time