Sandalwood superstar Shivarajkumar, who was earlier seen in RGV’s Killing Veerappan and a cameo in Balakrishna’s Gautamiputra Satakarni, is all set to make a comeback in Tollywood. As per the latest updates, the star hero’s next film will be a bilingual and is will be made in Kannada and Telugu.
This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by a debutant Telugu filmmaker named Shiva Dhulipudi. The film will showcase Shivarajkumar in a never before seen avatar. Srikanth Dhulipudi and Srinivas Reddy will be jointly producing the film. The regular shoot will kick-start in September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?