Malayalam actress Keerthy Suresh stole everyone’s hearts with her gracious and spotless performance as Savitri in the latest blockbuster, Mahanati. The young actress’ acting skills were praised by the who’s who of the South Indian film industry.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Keerthy is said to be under consideration for one of the female leads in the most eagerly awaited multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. Apparently, Rajamouli, who was bowled over by Keerthy’s performance in Mahanati, is rumored to be seriously mulling roping in the actress for his next.
However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers. Tentatively titled RRR, the multi-starrer will go on floors from October this year.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar