Malayalam actress Keerthy Suresh stole everyone’s hearts with her gracious and spotless performance as Savitri in the latest blockbuster, Mahanati. The young actress’ acting skills were praised by the who’s who of the South Indian film industry.
Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Keerthy is said to be under consideration for one of the female leads in the most eagerly awaited multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. Apparently, Rajamouli, who was bowled over by Keerthy’s performance in Mahanati, is rumored to be seriously mulling roping in the actress for his next.
However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers. Tentatively titled RRR, the multi-starrer will go on floors from October this year.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar