Just before resuming the film’s shooting, Megastar Chiranjeevi tested positive for Covid-19 which created a disturbance in Acharya’s shoot.
While many were expecting that the film’s shoot will not resume anytime soon, director Koratala Siva came up with an idea and resumed the shoot.
As per the sources, Koratala Siva started filming scenes that don’t require Chiranjeevi. News is also that Koratala is planning to wrap up all the other episodes in the ongoing schedule and be ready for Chiranjeevi and Kajal Aggarwal to join the cast next month.
Matinee Entertainments and Konidela Productions are bankrolling the film, jointly. Mani Sharma is the music composer for this social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Star hero to host today’s elimination
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life
- Om Raut finds his Laxman in Prabhas’ Aadipurush
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers clearly do not want this contestant to win?
- When Manchu Lakshmi cried after her favourite hero got married
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?