Ravi Teja is on cloud nine with the blockbuster success of his latest film Krack. The manner in which the film is bringing money to the makers has changed the stardom of Ravi Teja once again.
The film has made solid money and has become Ravi Teja’s biggest hit in his career. So, seeing his newfound craze, the star hero has hiked his fee now as per the latest update.
Ravi Teja, who used to charge anywhere between 10 and 12 crores is asking for more money now. He has hiked his fee and has conveyed the same to the makers of his upcoming films. He is now doing Khiladi in the direction of Ramesh Varma as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Election effect -Karthi’s Sulthan to be postponed?
- Liger’s last schedule to be canned in Hyderabad
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi – Gaali Sampath is more of an emotional thriller
- RRR- Alia to romance Charan in a special backdrop
- Poll : Which of these crazy remakes are you waiting for?
- Chay’s role revealed in Vikram Kumar’s Thank You