Krishna Madhav is quite pleased with the response which his debut film Hrudayam Ekkadunnadhi, which released today, has received. Directed by Vi Anand, the film also had Samskruthi and Anusha in lead roles. Sanjay and Pavan had produced it under Kriti Media and Hima Creations banner.
Talking about the film’s success, Krishna Madhav said, “I saw the film today in RTC X Roads and I’m quite happy that people have liked the dialogues and songs in the film. ‘Hey Gayatri’ and ‘Edhedho’ in particular received good response. Vishal Chandrasekhar’s music and Anand’s style of narrating the story are the main asset to our film which revolves around the confusion which people face after they fall in love.”
Meanwhile, Krishna Madhav also revealed that he’s in talks with a filmmaker for his next film and it’s currently in scripting stage. The film is expected to go on floors in June. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Arjun Suravaram postponed to May
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 2-day Krishna collections
- Samantha the actor to be tested in Majili
- Nikhil, Lavanya’s Arjun Suravaram gets a new release date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy