Actress, filmmaker and talk show hostess Lakshmi Manchu is currently prepping up for her next role of a judge in her as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, Lakshmi has been meeting several lawyers in the city to design her look and work on her body language and other nuances.
This will be one of the career defining roles for Lakshmi and the Manchu lady is doing extensive research to make a lasting impression. To be directed by Vasool Raja and Sadhyam fame Karthikeya Gopalakrishna, this film will be produced by Mounika Chandrasekhar and Uma Lakshmi Narasimha.
The regular shooting will commence very soon and the entire film will be wrapped up in a single schedule.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Telugu CMs & Tollywood mourn Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise
- Telugu Review : Prementha Panichese Narayana