Lawrence’s upcoming film Muni 3 (tentative title) was launched earlier today in Ramanaidu Studios. Lawrence is going to play the lead role in this film and he’ll also direct it. Bellamkonda Suresh is going to produce the film under Sri Saiganesh Productions Pvt Ltd banner. Taapsee is paired up with Lawrence in this horror film. Dasari Narayana Rao sounded the clapboard, Santosh Srinivas switched on the camera and Nandini Reddy directed the first shot. Talking about the film, Raghava Lawrence said, “The film has a good dose of horror and comedy. I am glad to work once again with Bellamkonda Suresh who produced one of my earlier films Kanchana. When I was thinking about whom to cast as the lead actress in this film, Taapsee’s name came to my mind. She’s a fabulous dancer. We’ll begin the film’s regular shooting on January 15.” Vijay Anthony is going to score the music and V Krishnaswamy is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni