Lawrence’s upcoming film Muni 3 (tentative title) was launched earlier today in Ramanaidu Studios. Lawrence is going to play the lead role in this film and he’ll also direct it. Bellamkonda Suresh is going to produce the film under Sri Saiganesh Productions Pvt Ltd banner. Taapsee is paired up with Lawrence in this horror film. Dasari Narayana Rao sounded the clapboard, Santosh Srinivas switched on the camera and Nandini Reddy directed the first shot. Talking about the film, Raghava Lawrence said, “The film has a good dose of horror and comedy. I am glad to work once again with Bellamkonda Suresh who produced one of my earlier films Kanchana. When I was thinking about whom to cast as the lead actress in this film, Taapsee’s name came to my mind. She’s a fabulous dancer. We’ll begin the film’s regular shooting on January 15.” Vijay Anthony is going to score the music and V Krishnaswamy is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood banner acquires Malayalam hit Kappela’s remake rights
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Butta Bomma crosses a new milestone
- Noted music composer to act in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination?
- Cobra producer’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Venkatesh’s producer files a lawsuit
- Mahesh Babu’s supercool picture wows fans