Telugu director K Raghavendra Rao is bankrolling a movie named Sarkaru Noukari. The movie will be produced under the banner RK Telefilm, and the movie will be directed by Sekhar Gangamouni. Singer Sunitha’s son is making his film debut with the project.
Theatre artist Bhavana Vazhapandal is the female lead in this period drama. The grand pooja ceremony was done in Hyderabad today. Sunitha’s husband, Ram Veerapaneni, directed the first shot while ZEE Studios Nimmakayala Prasad switched on the camera.
Raghavendra Rao sounded the first clap. The regular shoot will commence on the 6th of February, and there will be a lot of promotions in the coming days. Tanikella Bharani, Surya, Sai Srinivas Vadlamani, Manichandan, Raseshwari Mallapudi, Ramya Pnduri Trinadh, and others play crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- After Chiru, Balayya to give a treat to his fans
- Megastar’s Bholaa Shankar seals its release date
- Comedy drama begins its domination on ZEE5 India
- Happening Tollywood comedian dons anchor’s hat
- Actress says she is not part of Pawan Kalyan’s Ustaad Bhagat Singh
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food