If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, young hero Raj Tarun has signed a cool 3-film deal with noted producer Anil Sunkara. According to the latest reports, Anil Sunkara gifted a posh villa to the young hero as his remuneration.
The reports further say that Raj Tarun-Anil Sunkara’s combo will first work on a crime comedy under Vamsi Krishna who had earlier made Lakshmi Manchu’s Dongata. On the other hand, the second project will be helmed by a Tamil director, while there is no information about the third project. We will have to see if these reports will end up becoming true.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das