Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun are currently busy with their respective projects, Spyder and Duvvada Jagannadham. While DJ is slated for a June 23 release, Spyder’s release date is still a mystery.
Meanwhile, Mahesh will join Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu in June and Bunny will kickstart Vakkantham Vamsi’s Naa Peru Surya. It is already reported that Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to hit the screens on January 11 next year as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
And the latest updates reveal that Naa Peru Surya is also vying for a Sankranthi berth, ensuing a box-office clash between both the stars early next year. A big festival like Sankranthi can easily accommodate at least three biggies and let’s wait for future developments.
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love
- Malayalam star’s mega budget film on Lord Ayyappa to release in Telugu