Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun are currently busy with their respective projects, Spyder and Duvvada Jagannadham. While DJ is slated for a June 23 release, Spyder’s release date is still a mystery.
Meanwhile, Mahesh will join Koratala Siva’s Bharath Ane Nenu in June and Bunny will kickstart Vakkantham Vamsi’s Naa Peru Surya. It is already reported that Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to hit the screens on January 11 next year as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
And the latest updates reveal that Naa Peru Surya is also vying for a Sankranthi berth, ensuing a box-office clash between both the stars early next year. A big festival like Sankranthi can easily accommodate at least three biggies and let’s wait for future developments.
- Young hero’s name change becomes a hot topic
- Samantha to enthrall her fans with 3 movies this summer
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next