Superstar Mahesh Babu is happy with the film ‘Prema Katha Chitram’. The star hero released a statement today to the press and he expressed his approval for brother in law Sudheer Babu’s performance in the film. Mahesh Babu also praised director Maruthi.
“I have watched Prema Katha Chitram and I really liked it. Sudheer has done a good job. Maruthi has managed to make a strong impact with such a limited budget. The industry needs directors like Maruthi.”, said Mahesh.
Revenues of Prema Katha Chitram have increased over the past couple of days and the movie is going to be a big commercial success for all parties involved with the film.
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?