Superstar Mahesh Babu is happy with the film ‘Prema Katha Chitram’. The star hero released a statement today to the press and he expressed his approval for brother in law Sudheer Babu’s performance in the film. Mahesh Babu also praised director Maruthi.
“I have watched Prema Katha Chitram and I really liked it. Sudheer has done a good job. Maruthi has managed to make a strong impact with such a limited budget. The industry needs directors like Maruthi.”, said Mahesh.
Revenues of Prema Katha Chitram have increased over the past couple of days and the movie is going to be a big commercial success for all parties involved with the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam to release on this date in 2021?
- Vakeel Saab’s teaser being readied for Pawan Kalyan’s birthday
- Award winning Bollywood actor in HIT’s Hindi remake
- RGV introduces his Power Star; Actor faces Pawan’s fans’ heat
- Actress decides to block Trump supporters on Twitter
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood