After two consecutive blockbusters, Mahesh says he is now under a little pressure to choose the right scripts. In a freewheeling chat to a regional daily, the charismatic hero said that he needs to be very careful with script selection as expectations will be sky high. “That always puts a little pressure on you”, said Mahesh. He also said that he is in the most crucial phase of his career. Mahesh surprised his fans by revealing that he stepped into the sets of Businessman without knowing the story line. “It is my blind faith in the manner in which Puri Jagan injects force and pace into his hero characters that made me trust him”, he said.
The actor also admitted that post-Pokiri, he was in a dilemma and it was the reason behind him not being able to choose right scripts in the aftermath. However he said, results aside, Khaleja resolved that deadlock, and enabled him to move ahead. Mahesh also revealed that he stopped smoking in real and reel life, and said that his free time is spent at home with his family. He cited Godfather as his favourite movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health
- Murali Sharma’s key role in Ala Vaikunthapuramlo