The latest update reveals that a court in Hyderabad has ordered Mahesh and his team to personally attend the next hearing. Even though Mahesh’s lawyers argued that Mahesh was not involved in the script writing, the court ordered that he should be present at any cost during the next hearing.
Srimanthudu is Mahesh’s biggest hit in his career where he played a rich businessman who adopts an entire village and changes it for good. Koratala Shiva directed the flick which was produced by Mytri Movies and Mahesh himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film
- Young director turns producer with a film on Coronavirus
- Once Akira, Aadya enter college, Renu has this life dream to fulfill
- Latest update on Venky-Tharun Bhascker’s film
- Venky’s unique plan to come out of Bheeshma hangover
- Kamal Haasan, Gautham Menon to team up again?