It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu, director Koratala Siva and the producers at Mythri Movie Makers were issued summons by the Nampally Court after a novelist named Sarath Chandra moved the court alleging that Srimanthudu’s story was a copy of his 2012 novel, Chachentha Prema.
Mahesh, Koratala Siva and Mythri Movie Makers approached the High Court, requesting the court to grant stay on the summons issued by the lower court.
Yesterday, the High Court’s bench, after hearing the petitions filed by both the parties, issued a stay order much to the relief of Mahesh and everyone involved.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt
- Not Shruthi Haasan but this actress to host Bigg Boss 5 Tamil