It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu, director Koratala Siva and the producers at Mythri Movie Makers were issued summons by the Nampally Court after a novelist named Sarath Chandra moved the court alleging that Srimanthudu’s story was a copy of his 2012 novel, Chachentha Prema.
Mahesh, Koratala Siva and Mythri Movie Makers approached the High Court, requesting the court to grant stay on the summons issued by the lower court.
Yesterday, the High Court’s bench, after hearing the petitions filed by both the parties, issued a stay order much to the relief of Mahesh and everyone involved.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law doesn’t want to enter the OTT world
- My friend, philosopher and guide: NTR wishes Kalyanram
- Promising actor plays Venky’s elder son in Narappa
- Here’s when Vakeel Saab will resume shooting
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?