Mahesh Babu is happily enjoying the success of his latest film Maharshi while director Anil Ravipudi is all set to launch his new film with the superstar. Now, an interesting info is that Anil Ravipudi has added a lot of memorable scenes which relate to Mahesh’s dad and superstar Krishna.
Be it in the dialogues or the references in the movie, the film will have a touch of superstar and his old films which will be narrated in an entertaining manner.
Mahesh will be seen in an entertaining role for the first time in his career and Rashmika will play the female lead.
Dil Raju and Anil Sunkara jointly produce this film which will kick start its shoot in the last week of June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers