Hero Manchu Vishnu turned into a pani puri seller, for a good cause. The actor sold Pani Puri and Chat at a stall in Hyderabad, to support a social cause. The event was organised as part of Lakshmi Manchu’s ‘Memu Saitam’, which invites celebrities to come and work in everyday jobs, to support a needy family.
The show has been doing well and a number of families have received good support this way. Vishnu’s contribution and other details will be announced later, once the show goes on air. The actor scored a good hit with “Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam” sometime back.
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits