New revelations are being cropped up about Trivikram’s next with each passing day. As per the latest buzz, Trivikram will be teaming up with ace cinematographer Rajeev Menon for his upcoming film with Nithiin. Rajeev Menon is well known for his work in Mani Ratnam’s Bombay, Guru and Kadali.
The maverick lensman, who is also a popular ad filmmaker, even turned director and made well known films like Merupu Kalalu, Priyuralu Pilichindi etc. There is no doubt that it will be a highly interesting association with the two master craftsmen, Trivikram and Rajeev Menon joining hands.
Samantha is said to be the film’s heroine, and young composer Anirudh Ravichander will handle the music department. Radhakrishna of Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy fame will produce the film, which will be launched in the last week of August.
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu