The period drama Ponniyin Selvan Part-1 was released in theaters and running well in many areas. Directed by the star filmmaker Mani Ratnam, the movie has surpassed another milestone.
According to the makers, the biggie has grossed $300 crores globally in the first week. If the movie continues its rage, it will rake in more in the coming days. The flick is not a hit in Telugu states but in Tamil Nadu and overseas, it is doing well at the ticket windows.
Produced by Madras Talkies and Lyca Productions, PS-1 has Vikram, Karthi, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Trisha, and Jayam Ravi as the lead actors. AR Rahman composed the music for this mega movie.
Success beyond boundaries!
— Lyca Productions (@LycaProductions) October 7, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Harish Shankar changed the script for Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Anil Ravipudi locked young heroine for Balakrishna?
- Young Tamil actress fulfills her biggest dream
- Key update on Salman-Venky project
- Bigg Boss – Makers looking at a new host next season?
- Rishab Shetty shares awesome news for Kantara fans