Last time we saw a powered pack Pawan Kalyan, it was for the cop flick Gabbar Singh. Donning the role of a cop yet again in Sardar Gabbar Singh, Power Star seems to have taken the thrill a notch higher this time.
‘Sardar’, which had finished its Gujarat schedule took a break of 1 month and is about to begin its new schedule starting tomorrow in Hyderabad. According to our sources, a huge set has now been erected in Banjara Hills for this movie.
A major part of the movie is scheduled to be shot in this set which features a special street and a railway station. In order to make it look natural, real railway boogies are being set-up. The massive set we hear, has costed a whopping 4.5 Crores and Power Star himself has taken special care in ensuring the perfect design. This schedule will go on for 27 days non stop.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry