Megastar Chiranjeevi will be heading to London today evening to take part in the Telugu Mahasabhalu which are being organized there. The events will take place on the 14th and 15th of this month and Chiranjeevi will be participating in them. A few other celebrities and politicians have already left for the UK to participate in the events.
Chiranjeevi has been quite busy after the marriage ceremonies of son Ram Charan have been completed and the requests for his 150th film have been growing from fans. There is absolutely no news from the mega camp if this will happen. But for now, let us hope that Megastar does come back to the silver screen.
- Young hero’s name change becomes a hot topic
- Samantha to enthrall her fans with 3 movies this summer
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next