Trinadha Rao Nakkina the director of this romantic flick says that his film Mem vayasuku vacham is a new kind of love story. It has Nithi Taylor and Tanish in the lead pair. The director insists that the heroine character will have a unique treatment. He said new comer Nithi Taylor has given an excellent performance as a self-aware teenager who is confident of her standing in the World. 60% of the movie has been completed, and the pre-climax sequences are currently being shot in Sarathi Studios.
This schedule will be completed by 24 November. The last schedule will begin on December 15 and will be wrapped up by the 1st week of January. The movie is slated for a January 26 release. The movie also stars Rama Prabha, Viswanath Kasi, Surya and Sana. Music is by Sekhar Chandra. The movie is produced by B Venugopal and Lakshman K.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA