Trinadha Rao Nakkina the director of this romantic flick says that his film Mem vayasuku vacham is a new kind of love story. It has Nithi Taylor and Tanish in the lead pair. The director insists that the heroine character will have a unique treatment. He said new comer Nithi Taylor has given an excellent performance as a self-aware teenager who is confident of her standing in the World. 60% of the movie has been completed, and the pre-climax sequences are currently being shot in Sarathi Studios.
This schedule will be completed by 24 November. The last schedule will begin on December 15 and will be wrapped up by the 1st week of January. The movie is slated for a January 26 release. The movie also stars Rama Prabha, Viswanath Kasi, Surya and Sana. Music is by Sekhar Chandra. The movie is produced by B Venugopal and Lakshman K.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims