Mohan Babu, who’ll be celebrating his 68th birthday tomorrow, has urged his fans and well-wishers to not shower him with gifts like bouquets and garlands on his birthday. Instead, he urged everyone to give him a sapling, if they intend to give him any gifts.
The actor’s birthday celebrations are almost like an event with thousands of students from his educational institutions taking part in them, apart from several members from the film fraternity gracing the occasion. However, this time, it looks like the veteran actor has other plans on his mind.
Mohan Babu was last seen in Madan’s Gayatri in which she played dual roles. He’ll soon be seen in an important role in Nag Ashwin’s Mahanti later this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Pressure Cooker
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa
- Entered politics to serve the country, Fed up with power politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Mahesh turns emotional on Vijaya Nirmala’s birth anniversary
- Bollywood starlet in talks for Mega hero’s film?