Mohan Babu, who’ll be celebrating his 68th birthday tomorrow, has urged his fans and well-wishers to not shower him with gifts like bouquets and garlands on his birthday. Instead, he urged everyone to give him a sapling, if they intend to give him any gifts.
The actor’s birthday celebrations are almost like an event with thousands of students from his educational institutions taking part in them, apart from several members from the film fraternity gracing the occasion. However, this time, it looks like the veteran actor has other plans on his mind.
Mohan Babu was last seen in Madan’s Gayatri in which she played dual roles. He’ll soon be seen in an important role in Nag Ashwin’s Mahanti later this summer.
- Poll : Which of these heroines should Bunny romance in his next?
- Sundeep Kishan’s kind gesture for his fan’s family
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts