Ramcharan’s latest family entertainer, ‘Govindudu Andarivaadele’ is all set to release at 5.18 am on October 1st. Although the date of release has been doing the rounds for quite a while, the special muhurat time has been revealed today.
GAV is coming in with huge expectations, thanks to the never tried combination of Krishna Vamsi and Ramcharan. Keeping up with his reputation, Krishna Vamsi has canned a complete family entertainer on the lines of Murari, Ninne Pelladatha etc. However, with this film, Ramcharan is having a complete image makeover from a typical mass action hero. GAV has Kajal, Srikanth, Prakashraj and Jayasudha in crucial roles.
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films