Well known music director Kalyana Ramana aka Kalyani Malik, has completed 14 years in the film industry. The accomplished musician has given music for 16 films so far and some of them include super hits like ‘Ala Modalaindhi’, ‘Ashta Chemma ‘,’ Kalyana Vaibhogame ‘,’ Golconda High School’ etc.
Apart from films, the music director has also assisted in the background score and re-recording works of his brother MM Keeravani’s films including the blockbuster Baahubali.
The music director made his debut with “Aithe” in 2003. He thanked his friends and well wishers for their support during this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What are you watching the most during this lockdown?
- Allu Arjun’s next with this talented director?
- Sai Pallavi to choreograph a song in her next?
- Fans staying away from star hero’s iconic bungalow
- Movie Theaters to be re-opened from this date?
- Lockdown Review : Cocktail-Tamil film on Zee5