Well known music director Kalyana Ramana aka Kalyani Malik, has completed 14 years in the film industry. The accomplished musician has given music for 16 films so far and some of them include super hits like ‘Ala Modalaindhi’, ‘Ashta Chemma ‘,’ Kalyana Vaibhogame ‘,’ Golconda High School’ etc.
Apart from films, the music director has also assisted in the background score and re-recording works of his brother MM Keeravani’s films including the blockbuster Baahubali.
The music director made his debut with “Aithe” in 2003. He thanked his friends and well wishers for their support during this time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arundhati actor’s solid initiative for medical workers
- Poll : Which of these star hero makeovers impressed you the most?
- Mahesh Babu thanks cops for their relentless services
- Buzz: Young hero’s film to skip theatrical release?
- Pawan is a gift to Telugu cinema says, young heroine
- Yet another top producer to enter the OTT world