No. Khaidi No. 201 is not the name of a new Naga Chaitanya flick. Rather, Naga Chaitanya will be seen as a convict in an episode in his upcoming flick ‘Autonagar Surya’. Some sequences were shot in Chanchalguda jail earlier and Chaitanya was seen in this getup there. Samantha is the heroine in this project. The movie is set in the city of Vijayawada and the story is reportedly a gritty action drama.
Critically acclaimed director Deva Katta is handling this project while K.Atchi Reddy is producing the movie. Shooting is currently on at a specially erected ‘basthi’ set. Anoop Rubens is scoring the music for this movie.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry