Naga Shaurya’s latest romantic entertainer, Chalo, is all set for a grand release tomorrow (Feb 2). The film’s US distributors Sarigama Cinemas will premiere the movie on Feb 1st in as many as 109 screens across America. This is the biggest release till date for Naga Shaurya.
Chalo stars Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead. The film is set in a village named Tiruppuram which falls on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. Chalo is directed by debutant Venky Kudumula and produced by Naga Shaurya’s parents Usha and Shankar Prasad. Manisharma’s son Mahathi Swara Sagar has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to open doors to her pre-school on this date
- Lavanya Tripathi undergoes hockey training for ‘A1 Express’
- Trailer for AR Rahman’s maiden production venture ’99 Songs’ out now
- Young sensation goes topless for a bold shoot
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?