During the promotions for his maiden home production, Chalo, earlier this year, Naga Shaurya had made a few sensational comments on Sai Pallavi. Shaurya said that he was miffed with Sai Pallavi’s ego and starry tantrums on the sets of Kanam.
However, Sai Pallavi said that she never disappointed anyone with her behavior, but went on to openly apologize to Shaurya. And now, during a promotional interview for his soon-to-release film, Narthanasala, Shaurya said that he is ready to act with Sai Pallavi if the script is good. He also said that whatever comments he had made about Sai Pallavi in the past were true.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes