Young hero, Naga Shourya made a solid comeback with the hit film Chalo. Now, he is once again ready to test his luck with a new film called Nartanasala. The film is ready for release and Naga Shourya is promoting it quite extensively all over.
When asked about why is he only working with new directors off late, Shourya said that new directors have the fear of failure and give hundred percent in their approach.
He also added that he feels very comfortable working with them and doesn’t mind asking them any doubts regarding the film. Naratanasala is directed by debutante Srinivas.
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film