After creating a lot of pre-release buzz, Naga Chaitanya’s much anticipated romantic entertainer, Premam, opened in cinemas worldwide today to unanimously positive response. Chai’s matured performance has impressed everyone and fans are thoroughly enjoying this success.
Chai’s father Nagarjuna, who is in Kuwait on a brand endorsement related work, is on his way to India and he is overjoyed with Premam’s success. The doting dad tweeted, “Heading back to India after Kuwait, lots of #Premam from our people there/can’t wait to get back home and give Chai a big hug”.
Chandoo Mondeti directed Premam and Naga Vamsi bankrolled it. Shruti Haasan, Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian played key roles in this coming of age drama.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) October 7, 2016
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother