King Akkineni Nagarjuna is one of the few actors who has successfully experimented with the devotional film genre in this age. And the director who has handled him for these films on every occasion has been K Raghavendra Rao.
The duo have teamed up once again for the devotional film ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’ and shooting is going on at a specially erected set in Hyderabad. Nagarjuna has already entered the devotional zone in his performance and the required expressions, dialogue modulation and kindness in the eyes are coming with ease.
Keeravani is composing the music for this movie and Mahesh Reddy is the producer.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry