We had already reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna will next be seen in the direction of debutante Kalyan, and he will be seen in a double role in this film, and for one of these roles, he will be paired up with Ramya Krishna. According to the latest rumours, ‘Andhala Rakshashi’ fame Lavanya Tripati will be playing the second female lead opposite King Nagarjuna. According to the film’s unit, the regular shooting of this movie will start from November 15th.
Radha Mohan is writing story and screenplay for this film which is tentatively titled as ‘Soggade Chinni Naayana’.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?