Ekkadiki Pothaavu Chinnavada and Srinivasa Kalyanam fame Nandita Swetha is on a signing spree these days. The actress will soon be seen in Prema Katha Chitram 2 and another Telugu film with Havish, besides couple of more Tamil films and a Kannada film.
The latest news is that she will play a crucial role in AL Vijay’s upcoming film Devi 2. The film stars Prabhudeva and Tamannaah, along with Kovai Sarala, and currently, the team is shooting in Mauritius. Nandita is expected to join the team shortly.
In a recent interview, Nandita stated, “I am quite choosy about my roles and unless I am really excited with the role, I won’t sign it. At the same time, it doesn’t matter if I have to share screen space with more actresses or if I don’t get to be with the hero in the end. My role should be important in the overall picture.” Let’s wait and watch what role she is going to play in Devi 2. More details are awaited.
— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks) September 22, 2018
OMG u guys r having so much fun. Cant wait to join the team💕💕💕
— Nanditaswetha (@Nanditasweta) September 22, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Bangarraju’s : latest US collections are here
- Team Bheemla Nayak in no tension with the release
- Breaking- Dhanush announces his divorce
- Most requested song from Shyam Singha Roy is out now
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter changes Insta Id – Rumors erupt
- Star heroine to launch Stand Up Rahul’s next song tomorrow