Nani is doing back-to-back films and is now busy wrapping up his new film Hi Nanna in the direction of Shouryuv. The shooting is going on at a brisk pace as of now and some emotional scenes are being canned.
On the other hand, the news now is that Nani has signed a new film in the direction of Cibi Chakravarthy who has made DON with Siva Karthikeyan and was a big hit at the box office in Tamil.
Though an official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard, this news has gone viral in the film circles in Tollywood. A popular producer will be helming this film as per the news.
Apart from this, Nani has also signed a film with Vivek Athreya who last made Ante Sundaraniki with Nani. This film’s shoot will go on floors soon. Watch this space for more.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz: Thalapathy 68 to use AI tech for a song shoot
- Rukmini Vasanth becomes a talking point, Tollywood offers knocking her door
- MAD’s paid premieres details are here
- On War’s 4th anniversary, Ayan Mukerji meets NTR for War 2
- Tiger Nageswara Rao will stand as a milestone in Ravi Teja’s career: Ram Lakshman
- These three actresses come on board for Rajinikanth’s next