Speaking at the event, Nani said that if not for Covid, Satyadev would have been a big star by now. Nani also added that he is a big admirer of Satyadev’s work and is eagerly looking forward to watching the film with his family.
Nani also added that watching a film on the big screen is the ultimate experience and the authorities should come forward to help the industry people as it suffered big time due to lockdowns.
Timmarusu is directed by Sharan and Mahesh Koneru produces it. The film has Priyanka Jawalkar as the heroine and Brahmaji plays a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow