Speaking at the event, Nani said that if not for Covid, Satyadev would have been a big star by now. Nani also added that he is a big admirer of Satyadev’s work and is eagerly looking forward to watching the film with his family.
Nani also added that watching a film on the big screen is the ultimate experience and the authorities should come forward to help the industry people as it suffered big time due to lockdowns.
Timmarusu is directed by Sharan and Mahesh Koneru produces it. The film has Priyanka Jawalkar as the heroine and Brahmaji plays a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam gets postponed
- Review : Nene Vasthunna – Half baked psychological thriller
- Allu Sirish’s Urvashivo Rakshavivo teaser promises a solid romantic entertainer
- Talasani Srinivasa Yadav meets and consoles Mahesh Babu’s family
- Latest: Saakini Daakini seals its OTT release date
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Adipurush