Nani’s upcoming film Jenda Pai Kapiraju is gearing up for release in early 2014 and the audio is going to be launched later today, December 28, in Hyderabad. Directed by Samuthirakani, the film also stars Amala Paul in a lead role whereas Ragini Dwivedi is playing a cameo.
Before the film’s release, the film unit has a lot to cheer about and today, Samuthirakani revealed that the film’s Tamil version titled ‘Nimirnthu Nil’, is going to be screened at the prestigious Berlin film festival in February, 2014. Jayam Ravi and Amala Paul have played the lead roles in this version. It’s not yet clear whether the film has been selected for screening in competition category or ‘out of competition’ section. Nevertheless, this is indeed a big honour for the team to be selected at one of the biggest film festivals in the world. An official announcement about this is expected to be made later today at the audio launch of Jenda Pai Kapiraju.
GV Prakash has scored the music for both the versions whereas K S Srinivasan has produced it under Vasan Visual Ventures banner.
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films