Nara Rohit’s upcoming flick, Kathalo Rajakumari, had created a lot of buzz among moviegoers with its first look teaser. The film has completed its entire shooting part and the post-production work is underway currently.
The makers of this film are quite happy with the output and they are planning to release the film on June 30th. Young stars Naga Shaurya and Nanditha make special appearances in the film, which is directed by debutant Mahesh Surapaneni.
Veteran composer Ilayaraja and Nani’s KVPG’s fame Vishal Chandrasekhar have scored the film’s music. Kathalo Rajakumari is produced jointly by Krishna Vijay, Prashanthi and Soundarya Narra on Aarohi Cinema, Aran Media works and Srihaas Entertainments respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priyanka Jawalkar eagerly awaits her Kollywood debut
- Poor luck continues for Telugu girl?
- Vishwak Sen to foray into digital world
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while