Vikram, the highly-anticipated crime thriller in the combination of stalwart actor Kamal Haasan and star Kollywood director Lokesh Kanagaraj, has just had a special addition to its squad. Lokesh took to Twitter and announced that National award-winning cinematographer Girish Gangadharan has been roped in to crank the camera for Vikram.
Girish Gangadharan had shot acclaimed Malayalam movies such as Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi, Guppy and Lijo Jose Pellissery’s Angamaly Diaries and Jallikkattu, for which he won the National Award for Best Cinematography. He also shot Thalapathy Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ Sarkar.
— Lokesh Kanagaraj (@Dir_Lokesh) July 2, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Vijay Devarakonda’s mom performs a special Pooja for Liger
- Star director to play the villain in Vijay’s next?
- Anupama Parameswaran is all set for her Hindi debut?
- Despite star cast, Dhanush’s movie lacks buzz in Telugu
- Team Karthikeya kick off Delhi promotions