Vikram, the highly-anticipated crime thriller in the combination of stalwart actor Kamal Haasan and star Kollywood director Lokesh Kanagaraj, has just had a special addition to its squad. Lokesh took to Twitter and announced that National award-winning cinematographer Girish Gangadharan has been roped in to crank the camera for Vikram.
Girish Gangadharan had shot acclaimed Malayalam movies such as Neelakasham Pachakadal Chuvanna Bhoomi, Guppy and Lijo Jose Pellissery’s Angamaly Diaries and Jallikkattu, for which he won the National Award for Best Cinematography. He also shot Thalapathy Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ Sarkar.
— Lokesh Kanagaraj (@Dir_Lokesh) July 2, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?