In a career spanning over 13 years, gorgeous South Indian actress Trisha Krishnan earned a lot of fame and bagged many laurels for her sterling performance in numerous films. She will soon be seen in a woman oriented bilingual film titled Nayaki.
Directed by Govi Goverdhan, the film is a horror comedy which is being shot simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil. The first schedule of the film has been wrapped up and the team landed in Hyderabad to interact with the media.
Speaking to the presser, Trisha said she is playing a different yet interesting role in Nayaki. She added that Nayaki will remain as a special film in her career. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing the male lead in the film which also has Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ranveer’s film is not Shalini Pandey’s debut- Here’s why?
- Leading ladies of World Famous Lovers to be announced in a special way
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way