Ever since Nayanthara announced her comeback in films, after a brief hiatus, she has been inundated with lucrative offers in Telugu and Tamil. Currently she has three films in hand including Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum starring Rana and Bhoopathy Pandian’s bilingual film which has Gopichand in lead role. In Tamil, she’s playing one of the lead role in an upcoming Ajith, Vishnuvardhan’s film. Recently, a section of media reported that Nayanthara is in talks with Ekta Kapoor for reprising Vidya Balan’s role in Dirty Picture in Telugu and Tamil. Reports suggested that Ekta Kapoor agreed to pay Nayanthara more than Rs 2 crores to act in this remake. However, Nayanthara has quashed all the rumours related to Dirty Picture remake. She said that she will not be comfortable doing the film, although she really liked the Hindi version. She also stated that no one has offered her the role yet and even if they do, she won’t act in the film. Whether she sticks to her statement or not remains to be seen.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”