And the latest from his end, we hear, is that he has a script in hand that Swapna Dutt of Vyjayanthi Cinemas has shown interest in. A newspaper in Hyderabad reports that Prasanna narrated an urban love story to the producer who has a project pending with Nandini Reddy from a long time.
It is learnt that Nandini has also shown interest in the script and once things are finalized, the script will be narrated to Vijay Deverakonda, who is committed to doing a film with the producer who had worked with him for Yevade Subramanyam and eventually encouraged his other endeavours whilst casting him for a key role in Mahanati as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Koratala takes interesting decision for Chiru’s film
- After Hindi and Tamil, Arjun Reddy to be remade in this language
- Bollywood calls Priya Varrier again
- Noted actor’s daughter to enter politics
- Chief guest confirmed for Maharshi’s 50 days event