The makers of Tamil star Suriya’s most eagerly awaited 36th project, Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK), today unveiled the film’s second poster on the eve of Suriya’s birthday. The poster is fully loaded with vibrance and energy and makes a striking impact.
Touted as a political thriller, NGK is slated for release during the upcoming Diwali festive season. The film has Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet as its leading ladies. Acclaimed filmmaker Selvaraghavan is directing the movie. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are producing the project. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the film’s music composer.
- Young comedian announces his marriage date
- Will Rana join the controversial Bollywood film?
- Confident Nikhil goes all out for his next
- Taapsee wants to clean up the dirt in Bollywood
- Kaushal to expand his charity work through Kaushal Army