Young actress Niharika Konidela tied the knot with Chaitanya Jonnalagadda earlier this month. The newlyweds are currently enjoying the blissful times of this new phase of life. Meanwhile, an interesting speculation has begun on Chaitanya’s acting aspirations.
Apparently, Chaitanya is gearing up for his debut as an actor sometime next year. While not much information is out in this regard, the Konidela son-in-law’s handsome looks seem to have fuelled the speculations. Chaitanya is a graduate from ISB and he is currently working at an MNC in Hyderabad.
Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev had made his silver screen debut a couple of years ago. We will have to wait and see if Naga Babu’s son-in-law will follow suit in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon
- Vivaha Bhojanambu Trailer – Situational comedy looks interesting
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Viral – Nagarjuna joins Praveen Sattaru’s action drama