Young actress Niharika Konidela tied the knot with Chaitanya Jonnalagadda earlier this month. The newlyweds are currently enjoying the blissful times of this new phase of life. Meanwhile, an interesting speculation has begun on Chaitanya’s acting aspirations.
Apparently, Chaitanya is gearing up for his debut as an actor sometime next year. While not much information is out in this regard, the Konidela son-in-law’s handsome looks seem to have fuelled the speculations. Chaitanya is a graduate from ISB and he is currently working at an MNC in Hyderabad.
Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev had made his silver screen debut a couple of years ago. We will have to wait and see if Naga Babu’s son-in-law will follow suit in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Tamannaah Bhatia – I am feeling happy for comparing Gurthunda Seethakalam with Geethanjali
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut