When the twin Telugu states were beginning to panic due to the outbreak of the deadly Coronavirus, hero Nithiin was the first celebrity from the Telugu film industry to come forward and donate money. Nithiin donated Rs 10 lakhs each to Telangana and Andhra Pradesh CM Relief Funds.
In a latest interview, Nithiin was asked about leading Tollywood from front and inspiring other celebs to follow suit and announce their donations. “I don’t think I did something extraordinary. I just fulfilled my responsibility as a citizen. I am in this position because of the people. It was heartening to see Chiranjeevi garu and Pawan Kalyan garu appreciate my gesture, but I didn’t donate only to earn people’s praise,” Nithiin said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali