Thrilled with the grand success of his latest comic caper, James Bond, comedy star Allari Naresh has decided not to tread the experimental route for the time being. In an interview given to an English news daily, Naresh said that his past few films, some of them experiments, did not do well since he went out of his comfort zone and tried experimental films to reach out to the class audiences.
Naresh, who felt that his past few films flopped due to low publicity, has gone all out in promoting James Bond through interviews and statewide success tours. Naresh, who is now relieved with the positive result for the film, said that his responsibility as a bankable hero has increased once again and that he will now choose his upcoming films carefully.
The actor will next be seen in a comedy, Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu, in which he teamed up with Mohan Babu.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success