Released on October 11 to non-Baahubali record collections, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha has been having a steady run at the box-offices worldwide. The film has reportedly collected over Rs 70 crore share worldwide and is all set to step into the 2nd week.
To celebrate this grand success with fans, Aravindha Sametha’s team is going to organize a huge success function on October 21 in Hyderabad. NTR and the film’s entire cast and crew will be taking part in the event.
Trivikram Srinivas has directed Aravindha Sametha and S Radha Krishna has produced it. The songs composed by Thaman are still topping the charts. Pooja Hegde, Eesha, Jagapathi Babu, Naveen Chandra have played key roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life