All eyes are on Nandamuri Balakrishna’s portrayal of his legendary father NT Rama Rao’s role in the soon-to-release biopic, NTR Kathanayakudu. In latest promotional interview, Balayya said that NTR is the most easiest role in his career till date.
“When people asked me my most easiest role, I promptly replied saying NTR. Apart from being my father, NTR was also my guru, my mentor. NTR is my God. And that’s why I could penetrate into his character effortlessly. In a way, I can say that NTR had possessed me while performing his role,” said Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news