All eyes are on Nandamuri Balakrishna’s portrayal of his legendary father NT Rama Rao’s role in the soon-to-release biopic, NTR Kathanayakudu. In latest promotional interview, Balayya said that NTR is the most easiest role in his career till date.
“When people asked me my most easiest role, I promptly replied saying NTR. Apart from being my father, NTR was also my guru, my mentor. NTR is my God. And that’s why I could penetrate into his character effortlessly. In a way, I can say that NTR had possessed me while performing his role,” said Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja – A dream come true for the young starlet
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share