When NTR and Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha hit theaters last Thursday, one of the major complaints against the film was the lack of entertainment. Trivikram didn’t deviate from the main plot by inserting unnecessary comedy tracks with would have spoiled the overall experience of this emotional faction drama.
In a latest promotional interview, NTR responded to the criticism on ‘less entertainment’ in Aravindha Sametha. “Veera Raghava lost his father and sets out on a journey to find a solution to the factionalism issue. So it would surely look odd if he did comedy in the film. There was indeed some comedy performed by Naresh gari character and the Aaku batch and the heroine. We should not force directors to incorporate comedy all the time,” said NTR.
Meanwhile, Aravindha Sametha has had a decent first week at the box-offices by collecting over 75 crores worldwide share.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’