Earlier today, Tollywood lost one of the legendary poets in the form of C Narayana Reddy. Several bigwigs are passing their condolences and star hero, NTR just posted a moving tweet regarding the poet’s death.
NTR says that after the poet’s death, Telugu song has gone silent and the void that Narayana Reddy has left cannot be fulfilled in a very long time. The legendary poet and lyricist has written over 3000 songs in his illustrious career and has won numerous awards.
NTR is always fond of good lyrics and was a huge fan of Narayana Reddy’s work.
ఇది తెలుగు పాట మూగబోయిన వేళ! Dr.C.Narayana Reddy garu's contribution to Telugu language is peerless.This is a void that cannot be filled
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) June 12, 2017
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets
- People who earn out of politics are dangerous : Kamal Haasan