Nagarjuna is so confident about the film that he has been comparing it to the all time classic ‘Gitanjali’ . The way in which Vamshi Paidipally handled the subject in a sensitive way is what reportedly impressed Nagarjuna.
It is indeed a daring move for a mainstream glamorous hero to perform a role that requires him to sit throughout the film in a wheelchair. Nagarjuna usually has a knack for judging a film accurately. So if his prediction comes true, we could be treated to a modern classic.
PVP Cinema is the production house behind the movie and Karthi is playing a lead role in the movie.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes