Nagarjuna is so confident about the film that he has been comparing it to the all time classic ‘Gitanjali’ . The way in which Vamshi Paidipally handled the subject in a sensitive way is what reportedly impressed Nagarjuna.
It is indeed a daring move for a mainstream glamorous hero to perform a role that requires him to sit throughout the film in a wheelchair. Nagarjuna usually has a knack for judging a film accurately. So if his prediction comes true, we could be treated to a modern classic.
PVP Cinema is the production house behind the movie and Karthi is playing a lead role in the movie.
- Tej..I Love You will be remembered for the next 20 years
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon